MY DEAR FOLLOWERS

Halaman

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I`M GRATEFUL......


My love....

I'm grateful your'e here with me
I'm grateful your'e here to stay
I'm grateful for your love
You show me everyday

I'm grateful that no matter what
I do or try to say
That would cause us to fight
your'e still here to stay

I'm grateful for your kiss
For it's the greatest gift there is
I'm grateful for your hugs
which always keeps me warm

I'm grateful for your warmth
which always makes me feel wanted
I'm grateful for your looks
which always leave me twisted

Finally, I'm grateful that I found you
and that I own your heart
I want you to know that I love you
and in my heart, You're a big part.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah ke blog saya ni dan sila la tinggal komen anda ya .